How to Confidently Create a Duct Renovation Scope of Work
In this interactive session, NCI’s David Richardson will guide you through the steps to determine a scope of work that assures peak performance. You’ll begin by diagnosing specific defects in an HVAC system and progress to solving those defects. Once identified, you’ll recommend a scope of work based on the “System Renovation Scope of Work Form.” You can expect to learn the importance of having a detailed scope of work for both your installation team and your customer.
The following subjects will be covered in this session:
- Accurate interpretation of airflow diagnostic results
- A typical system renovation scope of work
- Review a System Renovation Scope of Work Form
- How to estimate room airflow in a pinch to identify airflow issues
- Creating a scope of work for renovation based on your diagnostic testing results
- The scope of work for the installer and customer – how they’re different
- Final measurement to assure your results
Virtual sessions made possible by TruTech Tools.
use offer code rtfm10 for great discount at checkout
*If the player doesn’t work or has crashed, please refresh the page.