This list is a work in progress and lists some of the most important tools a tech can have. Please keep in mind the following rules for using this list.
- Brands and links listed are just my (Bryan Orr’s) opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt. They are based on my experience and the recommendations of people I trust.
- This list is incomplete and is tilted toward residential and light commercial service although it does include some other categories.
- I ALWAYS suggest buying locally or from TruTech tools rather than Amazon. Links are provided so you can see the products and reviews and to use in a pinch.
- I recommend Tru-Tech because they are great people who support the trade, they are not a paid sponsor and I get affiliate money from them. Use the coupon code getschooled when buying from Trutech for a great price.
- If you have any suggested alterations or additions please email them to me at email@example.com